Sunday, September 11, 2011

How Much Should I Weigh – Free tips


In this modern age, the nature of work has been changed and physical exertion is comparatively reduced. The field work such as agriculture and farming has been facilitated by modern machinery. People mostly work in offices and most of us gaining weight due to less physical activity. Many people are conscious about the increasing weight and want to reduce their weight to normal. But the question for them is, “how much should I weigh”? Yes if some one wants to reduce his weight, he should know about the standard limits of weight for a healthy person. You will find here the accurate formula which has told me that how much should I weigh and you will also find the answer of your question. This formula will help you to maintain your body weight in normal limits.
How Much Should I Weigh- Body Mass Index (BMI)

            Body Mass Index formula has told me that how much should I weigh and by following this formula I have maintained my body weight.

            The formula is here

                        Total Body Weight = MBI
                                    (Height) 2
Here weight must be in kg and height in meter. For example your body weight is 70 kg and your height is 1.72 meter than your BMI will be 23.60. The result has been calculated by the above mentioned formula. So it is very simple and easy formula to calculate that at present how much is my actual weight and how much should I weigh? You can check this just by your calculator or even by your cell phone calculator.

            Now you are able to calculate your BMI but still do not know that what is the range of BMI? By knowing about the range of BMI, I was able to know that “how much should I weigh” exactly. According to research and recommendations of medical sciences the range of BMI should be between 18 and 25. So a person with BMI less than 18, he will be considered as under weight and similarly the person exceeding MBI 25 will be over weight. The people how exceed the BMI 30, come in the category of obesity.

How to maintain body weight?
            If I can understand, that how much should I weigh then it is easy for me to maintain my weight at a suitable limit. In both cases of under weight and over weight, it is easy to maintain weight by diet. If you are under weight, you can increase your weight by good diet, because weight reduction occurs due to deficiency of food elements unless you have some disease. Over weight occurs due to over diet and also can be maintained by reducing diet in quantity and quality, especially reduction in fats is very helpful. The last category obesity is known as alarming situation and need extra attention. Obesity is dangerous at all. All possible measures must be adopted such as exercise and decreasing diet until you have reduced your weight below this limit.
            I have told you about the Body Mass Index to check and maintain your body weight. You can observe yourself on daily basis and can take necessary measures such as diet control and exercise to maintain body weight with in MBI limits. So keep yourself fit and smart and enjoy your healthy and charming life.

No comments:

Post a Comment